Call for Applications: Transforming Masculinities for Gender Justice- Training of Trainers Workshop
Are you a trainer working for gender justice? Do you want to... strengthen your skills to promote gender justice and prevent violence? Deepen your knowledge to understand power and transform masculinities? Inspire activism and influence change?
Applications are now being accepted for the Transforming Masculinities for Gender Justice Training of Trainers Workshop.
Where: Bangkok, Thailand
When: 5-8 November 2012
Application deadline: 19 September 2012
• Deepen understanding & consciousness of trainers around the gendered self;
• Strengthen conceptual understanding on masculinities & power systems; and
• Enhance practical capacity to act for social change.
Who can apply?
• Trainers with knowledge of gender issues;
• Nationals of Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, or Viet Nam; and
• Applicants must have strong English proficiency.
How to apply?
Complete the application form at http://partners4prevention.org/files/documents/rlcapplicationform.doc and email it along with your resume to email@example.com by 19 September 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for telephone interviews. Successful applicants will be provided with travel expenses and a small daily allowance. For further information, contact Khamsavath Chanthavysouk, Partners for Prevention, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the RLC?
The RLC is community of practitioners from East and Southeast Asia working together to strengthen capacity and understanding on transforming masculinities & gender power relations to prevent violence, and promote gender justice & human rights for all. For more information, visit www.regionallearningcommunity.ning.com.
This event is organised and supported by the RLC and Partners for Prevention.
To download a PDF flyer about this workshop, see: